The Bathmate Hercules Hydropump, is an external penile rigidity device using vacuum technology to maintain and improve erection quality and duration through regular exercise of the penis.
The following precautionary measures are advised when using the device. As the product may cause sexual arousal with increased heart and respiration rates, persons should consult their doctor before using the product if you suffer any of the following: heart or lung disease, high blood pressure, stroke, epilepsy or convulsive disorder, genital-urinary disorder (e.g. kidney, bladder, testicular or penile problems), uncontrolled diabetes or if you take anti-coagulants, have sickle cell anaemia, bleeding disorders or leukaemia.
- This product is intended for use by a single user.
- Consult your doctor before using the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump if you have reduced sensation in the genital area.
- You need to be in control of the product at all times. Avoid falling asleep while using the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump or using the product whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must have full use of your hands to safely use the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump, with the strength to operate the vacuum release mechanism.
Recommended Exercise Regime
In order to obtain optimum benefit from the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump and to avoid inappropriate use which may cause discomfort, you are strongly advised to follow the following exercise regime:
- Ensure your pubic area is reasonably well trimmed which will facilitate the vacuum seal against the pelvic seat.
- A relaxation period of a few minutes in a warm shower or bath is required to allow the testicles to soften, allowing them to remain free from the sealing area thereby avoiding any discomfort.
- Avoid over vigorous pumping as this will not give the best results, and may cause discomfort, speckling spots or bruising.
- To benefit the most in erection hardness and optimal blood flow, it is best to remove the device every few minutes and allow the penis to retract. Massage the penis in the flaccid state, then re-apply the device and repeat the process. You should do this a maximum of 3 times in any 15 minute session.
- Do not use the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump for more than 15 minutes in any period of 24 hours.
Using your Bathmate Hercules Hydropump in the bath
- Relax in the bathtub for a few minutes.
- Push and hold the black pip in the closed position with your finger and fill the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump with bathwater.
- Place the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump over your flaccid penis tight up to your pelvic seat with the black pip in the closed position.
- Ensure that the positioning is comfortable and that your testicles are well clear.
- With the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump angled upwards, open the valve by releasing the black pip and commence pumping.
- Pump slowly and evenly until the bellows remain depressed, indicating that optimal vacuum has been achieved.
- Ensure you follow the recommended exercise regime.
- To remove the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump, depress the valve cap inwards to release the vacuum and slide the Hydropump off your penis.
Control of the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump
The Bathmate Hercules Hydropump valve is controlled by opening/closing the black pip and depressing the valve inwards against the spring to release the vacuum.
The black pip is moved by pressing inwards and holding the valve closed, this position should only be used whilst filling the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump with water, in normal use the black pip should be free to move.
As the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump is used, the valve will open to allow water to pass from the body of the pump on the down stroke and will close automatically on the upstroke, thereby creating the necessary vacuum. The vacuum can be partially or fully released at any time by pressing the valve cap downwards.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Wash out your Bathmate Hercules Hydropump with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow your Bathmate Hercules Hydropump to dry and store in a dry place away from direct sunlight. If you have purchased the cleaning kit, please follow the instructions provided.
The Bathmate Hercules Hydropump is designed to provide many years of trouble free use. It is covered by a two year warranty against defective parts or poor workmanship.
In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, UM Products Ltd reserves the right to request the return of the Bathmate Hercules Hydropump or provision of evidence of damage etc.