The Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump is an external penile rigidity device using vacuum technology to enlarge, maintain and improve erection quality and duration through regular exercise of the penis.
Recommended Exercise Regime
In order to obtain optimum benefit from the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump and to avoid inappropriate use which may cause discomfort, you are strongly advised to follow the following exercise regime:
- Ensure your pubic area is reasonably well trimmed which will facilitate the vacuum seal against the pelvic seat.
- A relaxation period of a few minutes in a warm shower or bath is required to allow the testicles to soften, allowing them to remain free from the sealing area thereby avoiding any discomfort.
- Avoid over vigorous pumping as this will not give the best results, and may cause discomfort, speckling spots or bruising.
- To benefit the most in erection hardness and optimal blood flow, it is best to remove the device every few minutes and allow the penis to retract. Massage the penis in the flaccid state, then re-apply the device and repeat the process. You should do this a maximum of 3 times in any 15 minute session.
- Do not use the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump for more than 15 minutes in any period of 24 hours.
Control of the Hydropump
The Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump valve is controlled by opening/closing the black pip and depressing the valve inwards against the spring to release the vacuum.
The valve is locked by twisting the valve cap clockwise (approximately 40⁰). The locked position is used when pumping or fitting the handball pump. Rotate the valve anti-clockwise to unlock and press the valve cap inwards to release the vacuum
As the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump is used, the valve will open to allow water to pass from the body of the pump on the down stroke and will close automatically on the upstroke, thereby creating the necessary vacuum. The vacuum can be partially or fully released at any time by pressing the valve cap downwards.
Using your Hydropump in the bath
- Relax in the bathtub for a few minutes.
- Fill the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump with bathwater
- Ensure that the comfort insert is positioned tightly in position inside the pump bellows. The Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump body may be twisted in order to view the measuring gauge above or below the penis whist in use.
- Push the black pip into the closed position with your finger, and lock the valve by twisting the valve cap 40⁰clockwise.
- Place the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump over your flaccid penis tight up to your pelvic seat with the black pip in the closed position.
- Hold the Hydromax Hydropump under the shower head until full of water.
- Place the Hydromax Hydropump over your flaccid penis tight up to your pelvic seat with the black pip in the closed position.
- Ensure that the positioning is comfortable and that your testicles are well clear.
- With the Hydropump angled upwards, open the valve by pushing the black pip to the central position and commence pumping.
- Pump slowly and evenly until the bellows remain depressed, indicating that optimal vacuum has been achieved.
- Ensure you follow the recommended exercise regime.
- To remove the Hydromax Hydropump, unlock the valve by twisting the end cap anti-clockwise and depress the valve cap inwards to release the vacuum and slide the Hydromax Hydropump off your penis.
Wash out your Hydromax Hydropump with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow your Hydromax Hydropump to dry and store in a dry place away from direct sunlight. If you have purchased the cleaning kit, please follow the instructions provided.
The Hydromax Hydropump is designed to provide many years of trouble free use. It is covered by a two year warranty against defective parts or poor workmanship.
The following precautionary measures are advised when using the device. As the product may cause sexual arousal with increased heart and respiration rates, persons should consult their doctor before using the product if you suffer any of the following: heart or lung disease, high blood pressure, stroke, epilepsy or convulsive disorder, genital-urinary disorder (e.g. kidney, bladder, testicular or penile problems), uncontrolled diabetes or if you take anti-coagulants, have sickle cell anaemia, bleeding disorders or leukaemia.
- This product is intended for use by a single user.
- Consult your doctor before using the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump if you have reduced sensation in the genital area.
- You need to be in control of the product at all times. Avoid falling asleep while using the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump or using the product whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must have full use of your hands to safely use the Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump, with the strength to operate the vacuum release mechanism.