The Hydromax X30 Hydropump is an external penile rigidity device using vacuum technology to enlarge, maintain and improve erection quality and duration through regular exercise of the penis.
How to use the X30 in the shower
Recommended Exercise Regime
In order to obtain optimum benefit from the Hydromax X30 Hydropump and to avoid inappropriate use which may cause discomfort, you are strongly advised to follow the following exercise regime:
- Ensure your pubic area is reasonably well trimmed which will facilitate the vacuum seal against the pelvic seat.
- A relaxation period of a few minutes in a warm shower or bath is required to allow the testicles to soften, allowing them to remain free from the sealing area thereby avoiding any discomfort.
- Avoid over vigorous pumping as this will not give the best results, and may cause discomfort, speckling spots or bruising.
- To benefit the most in erection hardness and optimal blood flow, it is best to remove the device every few minutes and allow the penis to retract. Massage the penis in the flaccid state, then re-apply the device and repeat the process. You should do this a maximum of 3 times in any 15 minute session.
- Do not use the Hydromax X30 Hydropump for more than 15 minutes in any period of 24 hours.
Control of the Hydromax X30 Hydropump
The Hydromax X30 Hydropump valve is controlled by opening/closing the black pip and depressing the valve inwards against the spring to release the vacuum.
The black pip is moved by pressing inwards and moving to the right or left, where it should “click” into position closing the valve, this position should only be used whilst filling the Hydromax X30 Hydropump with water, in normal use the black pip should be in the central (open) position.
As the Hydromax X30 Hydropump is used, the valve will open to allow water to pass from the body of the pump on the down stroke and will close automatically on the upstroke, thereby creating the necessary vacuum. The vacuum can be partially or fully released at any time by pressing the valve cap downwards.
Using your Hydromax X30 Hydropump in the Shower
How to use the X30 in the shower
- Relax in the Shower for a few minutes.
- Ensure that the comfort insert is positioned tightly in position inside the pump bellows. The Hydromax X30 Hydropump body may be twisted in order to view the measuring gauge above or below the penis whist in use.
- Push the black pip into the closed position with your finger.
- Remove the comfort insert from the pump.
- Hold the Hydromax X30 Hydropump under the shower head until full of water.
- Place the comfort insert back inside, ensuring that the marks on the pump base and insert line up correctly.
- Place the Hydromax X30 Hydropump over your flaccid penis tight up to your pelvic seat with the black pip in the closed position.
- Ensure that the positioning is comfortable and that your testicles are well clear.
- With the Hydromax X30 Hydropump angled upwards, open the valve by pushing the black pip to the central position and commence pumping.
- Pump slowly and evenly until the bellows remain depressed, indicating that optimal vacuum has been achieved.
- Ensure you follow the recommended exercise regime.
- If you have the optional shower strap, you can slide the connector onto the Hydromax X30 Hydropump leaving your hands free to wash.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Wash out your X30 Hydromax Hydropump with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow your X30 Hydromax Hydropump to dry and store in a dry place away from direct sunlight. If you have purchased the cleaning kit, please follow the instructions provided.
The following precautionary measures are advised when using the device. As the product may cause sexual arousal with increased heart and respiration rates, persons should consult their doctor before using the product if you suffer any of the following: heart or lung disease, high blood pressure, stroke, epilepsy or convulsive disorder, genital-urinary disorder (e.g. kidney, bladder, testicular or penile problems), uncontrolled diabetes or if you take anti-coagulants, have sickle cell anaemia, bleeding disorders or leukaemia.
- This product is intended for use by a single user.
- Consult your doctor before using the Hydromax X30 Hydropump if you have reduced sensation in the genital area.
- You need to be in control of the product at all times. Avoid falling asleep while using the Hydromax X30 Hydropump or using the product whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must have full use of your hands to safely use the Hydromax X30 Hydropump, with the strength to operate the vacuum release mechanism.
The X30 Hydromax Hydropump is designed to provide many years of trouble free use. It is covered by a two year warranty against defective parts or poor workmanship.
In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, UM Products Ltd reserves the right to request the return of the X30 Hydromax Hydropump or provision of evidence of damage etc.